Fly with Oneworld
oneworld® is pleased to be the official airline alliance of the International Congress on Visual Culture. oneworld, the premier global airline alliance, brings together 14 leading airlines from around the world – airberlin, American Airlines, British Airways, Cathay Pacific Airways, Finnair, Iberia, Japan Airlines, LATAM Airlines, Malaysia Airlines, Qantas, Qatar Airways, Royal Jordanian, S7 Airlines and SriLankan Airlines. Together with around 30 affiliate members, oneworld’s network currently serves more than 1,000 destinations in 150 countries. For more information please visit www.oneworld.com.
- Discounts on flights for attendees and one travel companion.
- Travel up to seven days before and seven days after the event.
- Flights available from all oneworld member airlines and affiliates.
- Enjoy a user-friendly booking tool showing the most convenient flight options.
- 24-hour support via email or phone.
- Earn rewards and tier status points on eligible oneworld flights.
- Frequent flyer privileges including access to some 650 premium airport lounges worldwide, fast track at security lanes in selected airports and extra baggage allowance.*
- Seamless connections and quality service on oneworld member airlines.
*Privileges depend on your oneworld tier status level. For more information visit www.oneworld.com/benefits.