It is NOT allowed to modify ACCEPTED proposals. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to remove proposals that have modified after their acceptance.
While the proposal is awaiting revision you will be able to make amendments or add co-authors. Please follow the steps below:
1. Access your account at the congress platform with your username and password. If you don’t remember your password, request a new one by e-mail.
2. Find the proposal you want to modify and click on its title. If the proposal is still under review, it will appear in the ACTIVE section. If the proposal has already been accepted it will appear in the section ARCHIVE.
3. Once inside the proposal, click on the option SUMMARY. Then look for the EDIT METADATA option.
4. In this new screen, you can modify the data of the proposal (title, summary, keywords, and language), authors (name, surnames, university/organization, email, and country), and add or eliminate co-authors.
5. When finished, do not forget to click on the green button “SAVE METADATA” at the bottom of the page.
Remember that it is NOT allowed to modify ACCEPTED proposals. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to remove proposals that have modified after their acceptance.